*GradyGram* Mail Archive
* Tell your friends about GradyGrams, particularly 9th grade
parents and students. Email me (Terry) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will
sign up for you.
***The school dress code will be enforced this year to include
"no hats", "no spaghetti straps with or without a bra"
and "no low pants that show underwear". Details outlining the
dress code and consequences will be outlined in the Knight Lights. Parents
will need to monitor more closely the attire of their child before they
leave for school.
***Attendance policies regarding 10 or more absences will be
tightened to include possible loss of grade and exclusion from
graduation ceremonies for seniors. Look for further details in the Knight
* Several volunteers needed to collate and staple first issue of
Knight Lights on Wednesday, July 30. 9am -11am.
* Two parents to help make lunch bags for 100 students at Diane
Terrell's house Thursday, Aug 8, 4pm - 6pm.
* Three parents needed to help serve popcorn, ice cream and cotton
candy, noon until 1:30pm Aug 9.
Please consider one of these volunteer opportunities. Your help is
needed. Call Diane Terrell 404-892-0072.
July 22 thru Saturday, July 27.
- Summer band camp for students interested in participating in the
fall season of marching band begins Monday, July 22 at 8:30am and runs
thru Saturday, July 27. There will be a break for lunch at noon.
Rehearsals will end each day at 2pm and noon on Saturday.
Monday, July 22
- 8:30 - 2:00 Band Camp
- 9th Grade Transition Program begins
Tues, July 23
Wed. July 24
Thu July 25
Fri July 26
- Knight Lights article deadline. All items for inclusion should be
sent to Carol Senf at email@example.com
- 8:30 - 2:00 Band Camp
Sat July 27
Tuesday, July 30.
- 9am -11am. Several volunteers needed to collate and staple
first issue of Knight Lights
Wednesday July 31
- The first issue of the Grady newsletter Knight Lights will be
mailed. All items for inclusion should be sent to Carol Senf at
firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 26.
Friday August 2
- 9th last day for Grade Transition Program
Tuesday, Aug 6
- 5:30 PTSA board meeting Media Center. All are welcome.
Thursday, Aug 8
- 9am - 11am. Magnet Orientation for all new students to the program
Thursday, August 8th, in the theater.
- 4pm - 6pm. Two parents to help make lunch bags for 100 students at
Diane Terrell's house
Friday, August 9
- 9am -1:30pm. New Student and Ninth Grade Orientation Friday, August
9th, in the theater. Please bring a lunch and wear casual
Monday August 12
Fri Aug 30
- 5:15 First football game at Grady Stadium
**We know there are many more events that the Grady Community wants to
know about. Please help us by sending event notices and calendars to email@example.com
||For future *GradyGrams*
The first day of school for the 2002-2003
year will be Monday, August 12.
The Grady Knights Lady Softball team will begin practice on Monday,
29th at 5 pm at Inmans Baseball field on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
will practice on this schuedle till school starts. Any ladies interested
playing for the 2002-2003 season must have a current physical and
information. Please bring this to the first practice along with a glove,
cleats/tennis shoes (you will need cleats to play in the games.) also if
have any other gear please bring that too. Our first game is August 10th
2002, the opponent and time will be announced soon.
Thanks for posting this! I very much appreciate this!
Nena Fortney: Student/softball player